On March 21, in Rivne region, another practical seminar was held within the framework of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy's explanatory campaign on government support programs for 2018. The event was held with the participation of the Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Viktor Sheremeta, representatives of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy, Rivne Regional State Administration, united territorial communities, heads of farms and cooperatives, agricultural producers.
"This year farmers and cooperatives received a number of significant preferences. Among them were cheap loans and a high percentage (from 40% to 90%) compensation for the purchase of machinery, equipment, seeds, credit for domestic seeds in state-owned banks. Procedures for the provision of funds are available on the website of the Cabinet and the Ministry. In addition, manufacturers can consult the advisory services for explanations and advice, as the Government will compensate for 90% of the cost of their services," Viktor Sheremeta noted.
He added that the advisory services will provide consultations in such areas as: agronomy, veterinary medicine, animal husbandry, accounting, marketing, legal advice.
So, to receive co-op 70% compensation for equipment, it is necessary to submit simultaneously to the regional commission in paper form, and to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy in electronic form the following documents:
- a copy of the charter of the agricultural service cooperative;
- documents confirming the ownership and/or use of land for members of the cooperative;
- a certificate in force at the filing date of the application, on the absence of debts for taxes, fees, payments, the collection of which is entrusted to the revenue and fee authorities - in paper form or in electronic form in the taxpayer's electronic office on the official site of the SFS;
- a copy of the contract with the equipment supplier;
- copies of documents confirming the payment of value added tax and 30 percent of the cost of purchased equipment;
- a copy of the bill drawn up by the supplier of the equipment;
- copies of supporting documents on receipt of agricultural service cooperative equipment.
Copies of documents are certified by the signature of the authorized person of the agricultural service cooperative.
The cooperative must include at least 20 members, among which there must be at least one farm, and others are individuals, each of which owns and uses no more than 100 hectares of agricultural land.
Seminars-trainings to raise awareness of agrarians about state support programs were held in Volyn, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, and Rivne regions. Similar events are planned in Zaporizhzhia, Poltava, and Zakarpattia regions.
More details on the procedure for granting state support under the program "Financial support on the development of farms" via the link: http://minagro.gov.ua/uk/support_apk?tid_hierachy=1395.