As of April 1, 2018 according to the data of the regions, the Ukrainian agro-industrial complex is preparing and implementing 333 investment projects worth a total of almost 35 billion UAH, the press service of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy reported.
The largest number of such projects are implemented in Cherkasy (40 units), Poltava (39 units), Vinnytsia (36 units) and Lviv (36 units) regions. The cost of projects varies from 100 thousand UAH up to 9.6 billion UAH.
In particular, in the areas of investment projects are implemented in:
- development of cattle breeding - 76 units;
- development of pig production - 43 units;
- development of poultry farming - 25 units;
- vegetable and fruit storages - 23 units;
- perennial plantations - 16 units;
- irrigation - 11 units;
- slaughterhouses - 10 units.
As reported earlier, in January-March of 2018, investments in agriculture, hunting and related services amounted to 10.5 billion UAH, which is 9.5% more than in the same period last year.