The use of bills in the program for supporting the agricultural sector is illegal

Submitted by bashun on Tue, 03/13/2018 - 09:58

The Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food to support farms through a system of bills is illegal. This was stated by Deputy Chairman of the All-Ukrainian Agrarian Council Mykhailo Sokolov during the presentation of an assessment of the procedure for using state agricultural support funds on February 28, AgroPolit.com correspondent reports.

"The government will support the agricultural cooperatives by supporting the agrarians through a system of bills. The Ministry of Agrarian Policy has no right to use the system of bills in the state program of support, bills are not even provided for by the legislation of our country. We violate the laws so that everyone "was well". Let's give an example of how such a system should work: I (for example) am the head of the agricultural cooperative. I have to purchase equipment only of domestic production, pay 30% of the amount in advance, and pay tax liabilities forward. Then they will deliver this equipment to me, then I will have to execute the documents, I already have the equipment. Only after that for the remaining 70% I submit a bill, so that the Ministry of Agrarian Policy provided compensation. But, excuse me, what kind of a farmer will participate in such a program? There are no guarantees that these 70% will be refunded to me. This is an endless risk for the agrarians" - says Sokolov.

English

Read more